VCAT Planning & Building Cases

VCAT Planning & Building Cases

What are Planning and Building permits and How Can VCAT Help You?

Planning and building permits a required and are usually obtained from a local council, or a responsible authority to erect, extend, or build structures be it industrial, commercial or residential.

Do you need a Planning and Building Permit?
You might need planning and building permission to erect a building, extension of a building or a structure prior to commencing any building works.

You should contact you local council or local planning authority or responsible authority as to whether you require planning permission and if so make application to obtain planning permission.

Planning & Building Appeals to VCAT
If such planning or building permit is not granted, you are able to appeal to VCAT and have that decision reviewed in order for you to obtain the planning or building permit that you applied for and required to commence the planning and building works.

Take Urgent Action
If your application is rejected you might consult My Lawyers on an urgent basis to obtain professional and timely advice.

Contact My Lawyers to avoid the numerous pitfalls, serious unforeseen consequences and penalties usually encountered by parties not having taken urgent action to obtain legal, advice on planning and building cases, particularly if they do not appeal within the strict time limits to VCAT.

Get in Touch
To speak with one of our legal experts, please complete the contact form below or telephone us on (03) 8379 1000 to get in touch with us today.