My Lawyers have a strong background and extensive experience of over 35 years in commercial property law, including acting for companies and individuals on industrial, commercial, shops and office premises involving leases and licenses.
Commercial Landlords and Tenants
My Lawyers over many years have acted for both commercial landlords and tenants drafting lease documentation, negotiating leases, enforcing the terms and conditions of leases and representing clients in disputes between landlords and tenants.
Retail leases Act Complexities
The complexities of the Retail Leases Act make it extremely important to seek legal advice in preparing a lease and prior to signing a lease to make sure that you understand your legal rights and obligations.
My Lawyers with their extensive experience in leases & licenses can assist you with:
- Advice on industrial, office and non-retail leases
- Advice on retail leases
- Lease negotiations, terms and conditions
- Advice on the effect of landlord representations
- Advice on insurance obligations
- Advice on sublease transfer and assignment rights
- Execution and exchange of lease documentation
- Advice on lease re-negotiation and market rent reviews
- Advice on option periods
- Advice on the effect of personal, directors and bank guarantees
- Advice on ongoing landlord and tenant obligations
- Appearances at VCAT on leases and licenses
My Lawyers are ready and able to assist you in any matter involving leases and/or licenses.
Get in Touch
To speak with one of our legal experts, please complete the contact form below or telephone us on (03) 8379 1000 to get in touch with us today.